Monday, June 7, 2010

TIMES ARE CHANGING


Knowing that it would be difficult to find a contracted position this year, I decided to begin the Master’s Program in Education. So Fall 2009 I was a student again as well as starting off the school year in a classroom, as the teacher. That was a tough quarter. Little did I know it was only going to get tougher.

Assuming I would not have a full time job for a while (since my assignment was up in Dec.), I opted to take 3 courses in the winter. Boy was I wrong. As you know I was assigned a 5 month long term position. Thus, I was still a full time student and teacher, something I do not recommend.

As I started a new quarter in multiple classroom environments the heat was on. I soon found myself very tired and moody, to say the least, a few weeks later I found out I was 2 months pregnant. I was extremely excited and a little overwhelmed.

It goes without saying, life does happen while you make other plans.
helpful links:

No comments:

Post a Comment