Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer!


After an unexpected but appreciated full year of work the summer has finally come. This has been a very rewarding year for me both professionally and personally. It’s funny how things workout. Although I started out this school year unsure it I would get the opportunity to even teach, I not only taught one grade level but two. This allowed me to gain experience and a better understanding of my expectations and preference in a classroom.

The experience and confidence gained from this year was unlike anything I had learned in a seminar/traditional classroom setting. Of course, all the learning theories and practices can be seen on a daily bases, but everything happens so fast that it is hard to acknowledge the different learning and teaching techniques happening. What you do notice is learning.
cool links

No comments:

Post a Comment